I guess it was bound to come.....
Our first night home wasnt bad in regards to feedings and sleep. Emmi gave us a 2 hour chunk and a 3 hour chunk of sleep. Wednesday night/Thursday morning she decided to cluster feed a bit from 1-3am. But after that she let us get some chunks of sleep again.
Tonight became a different story. It is 4 am right now and I have her in the baby Snugli since we couldnt get her to stop feeding/sucking on my finger or crying for over the past 4+ hours, I may have even lost track of time. She loves the Snugli so finally she is sleeping. Now that we have a sleeping baby on our hands.... I dont want to just put her to sleep yet as I want to make sure I am not right back where I started.
Looks like every nap she takes we will be taking tomorrow, I guess I should say today.
2 comments:
Hang in there, guys! The payoff for the all-nighters is a beautifully satisfied baby! Unfortunately, you don't see that very well for days or weeks - until you have a "perspective"! Glad she's demanding her due!
Bobbi
Oh man... we plan to do this baby thing in about a year, and you sure are not making it sound glamorous! Eek!
Congrats, by the way. She is just LOVELY!:-))
-Tanya & Michael
Post a Comment