Monday, November 12, 2007

Not yet...

Still no baby yet.

I had a mellow birthday yesterday by heading up early to the Bike Stampede to check out some buys and support the Bikepasa booth. Hit lunch, went for another bike ride with Kona and Jacob at Beatty. Then finished my day hanging out at my bros. Benjamin immediately greeted me with singing happy birthday to me. Very cute.

Today is just another chilling out day. Going to take Kona for a walk and find some errands to run for something to do.

Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes.

EDIT: In randomly searching online today I found that 40% of babies are due after 41 weeks, not saying I should believe everything I read online..... Since I am 41 weeks today so Emmi is just trying to keep with the statistics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Taryn-
I've been checking your blog to see if Emmi had arrived yet...I'm sure this waiting is hard, so hang in there! She'll be here before you know it.
Take care,
Ann (Sara and Jay's friend ;-))

Anonymous said...

Hi Taryn and Jacob,

I've been thinking of all of you and wondering if Emmi had arrived yet. I love this blog thing!
Sending you positive thoughts from Colorado!
Love,
Kirstie and Stevie