Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Taryn and I are pleased to introduce..............
Emerson Leigh Burns. Born 11/18/2007, 9:40pm, weighing 8lbs 5oz and measuring 20.5" long. Taryn was unbelievable and delivered Emmi 100% natural. More later.
we r so happy for u guys!!! she's precious! can't wait to see more pics. i'll write u w/ an update on us... but she is just darling!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! luv, sheri,jimi,sydney & isabelle howard!
Congratulations y'all. What a sweet little pumpkin you've got there. Just wanted to say thanks for the "pregnancy blog". I've followed it since the beginning and can't think of a better way to keep your family and friends updated. Anyways, I'm glad she's finally here... still can't believe you were riding a bike last weekend!
16 comments:
Congrats ya'll. She is beautiful. T rest and enjoy your little turkey!! Love, Amy, Kevin, Noah, and Jamison
Congratulations !!! We are so happy for the 3 of you! Love ya,
Coici Betty & Uncle John
She's precious. Big Congrats!
Congratulations!
Oh my goodness... she is precious! I am SO excited excited for all of you!
And no drugs? You're my hero :)
Wow, she looks just like Jacob....Congrats and we can't wait to see her!
Team Goguen
We are so excited for all of you!!High five on the no drugs! I couldn't have done it! She's beautiful, and we can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations Taryn!
- Laura
Job well done!!!!
Looking forward to seeing all soon
Much love
Drake Family
Wonderful news!! So glad you were not induced.
Great that her birthday is a week after yours!
Take care!
Love,
Aunt Ellen and Uncle Phil
we r so happy for u guys!!! she's precious! can't wait to see more pics. i'll write u w/ an update on us... but she is just darling!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
luv, sheri,jimi,sydney & isabelle howard!
Congrats Taryn and Jacob...just in time for Thanksgiving!
Nina
YEAY!!!!!!!!!!! You are UNBELIEVABLE Taryn! Congrats to you both. I'm so happy for you. What a precious little girl.
Love,
Diana & John
I am so excited for you guys! She is so beautiful.
Patricia Hamby (CMG)
Congratulations y'all. What a sweet little pumpkin you've got there. Just wanted to say thanks for the "pregnancy blog". I've followed it since the beginning and can't think of a better way to keep your family and friends updated. Anyways, I'm glad she's finally here... still can't believe you were riding a bike last weekend!
You guys will be great parents.
Best wishes and congratulations!
bRad
Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures and meet my little Coudi! I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment