Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Still no baby...

Some great things have taken place over the past few days...

Our dryer broke but I was able to take the dryer apart, Jacob located the part, and then I went to get it. Replaced the part and now it is working again. Yeah! Very proud since the part only cost $12 when if we had a service call it would have been a $100 bill.


Paul Bellin was able to hook us up with the Blue King Brown CD. Very excited. Thanks Paul!!

I was able to make 4 Hooter Hiders. I will post a pic of me modeling mine. They are used to provide coverage when breastfeeding. Sure I can just drape a blanket over my shoulder if I need privacy but this makes it so I dont have to worry about the blanket falling off. I made mine with receiving blankets and adding a strap around the neck with boning to puff out the front slightly.

Congrats to our friend Mark Hawke who won the mayoral election in Gardner. This is a pic of him that was taken from the telegram.com.




Tomorrow I will be heading to the doc for my battery of tests to make sure Emmi is still doing great. Check back late day tomorrow for more information.

No comments: