Can you believe it is already August?????????? Check here to read more on 26 weeks.
The Booty was washed out Friday so I only managed to get in 5 laps which is about 15 miles. I felt great and knew I could make the 30 mile goal I set for myself. But after getting some dinner the sky grew darker and darker. Then the winds picked up and almost blew my buddies tent away I figured that would be it for me. So we stood in the middle of a field holding on to a canopy as the winds blew, rain pouring and thunder rolling. It was quite scary. All while Jacob was still on the course until they kicked him off. We headed home around 9:30pm to get some rest and Jacob to dry out. Jacob returned in the early morning hours and got in almost 200 miles over the 24 hours. Benjamin and I hung out on Saturday cheering on the bikers and checking out the scene. Unfortunately no pics since my time was short lived on the course.
Work has been busy for me this week, I helped a friend start to unpack from a move last night, tonight have yoga and then need to get things ready for my mom and Chucky to come in for the weekend festivities. (It's Benjamin's 3rd birthday.)
I am feeling great. Having some minor issues with my hips. If I sit wrong or move just right they get almost stuck. It is just my ligaments stretching and moving about so I just have to be a little bit more aware of how I am sitting. My belly is popping and feels like it is growing by the day. Hope to get some pics up soon.
Jacob has figured out my "push present" and ordered it. So that will be awesome to have. I will let him share that.
No comments:
Post a Comment