Monday, August 20, 2007

29 weeks

I am 29 weeks. That means I have anywhere between 9-13 weeks left. Crazy. Emmi's head has been pushing on my ribs a bit at times. We also have enjoyed watching her move since my belly really moves when she does. We also push around to try to figure out where the head is vs legs, etc.

I think part of the cause of my hip pain may be running. I ran Saturday morning and then struggled with pain later in the day. I had run a bit longer than I had in a while at Beatty since it was a beautiful morning. The pain is enough to take my breathe away when I first move but gets better as I move around so not something I would just deal with. I am going to try running at different times, distances, and on different surfaces to see if that makes a difference. If not then on the trainer bike I will go. Thanks Rob for letting me use your road bike for the trainer. :^)

I have made some great progress on Emmi's quilt. Yesterday I spent a good part of the day putting the binding on. I have two of the four sides done. I hope to maybe get some more time this week but it is a crazy week. If not then I will just finish it when we return from our vacation.

Busy week again... Tonight I am going to see Body Worlds. Tomorrow I have a Dirt Divas meeting where I will meet my friend Laura who is going to give me some books to read. Wednesday yoga. Then Thursday I have to pack to get ready to leave on Friday to head to Massachusetts. I also have a doctors appointment on Friday. Check back for more posts later this week. Plus tomorrow is our 3 year anniversary.

No comments: