Busy week for my 28th week. Yes that is 7 months.
Tonight we had infant CPR & safety. The safety part was common sense. The CPR part was good, 2 breaths to 30 compresses. Compresses are done by drawing a line between the nipples of the baby and then placing fingers below. Make sure to tilt the head back to open the airway. Then for chocking, 5 hits between the shoulder blades then flip baby over, 5 compresses all while head in downward position. Always start CPR first before calling 911 if no one is there to call for you. Ok that was a quick refresh/lesson for anyone who has an infant under 1 years old.
Tomorrow I have my glucose test. I get to drink the super sweet drink and hang out for an hour. I will post up latest stats tomorrow. Then yoga at night. Then Thursday I am suppose to ride my bike with the divas. It is suppose to be another 100 degree day so I am not certain I will ride. If it is still on I may just go walk the trail with Kona.
While my mom was here last week we made progress on the quilt. Jacob helped me sew some more last night. He is going riding in the mtns Saturday so I hope to finish it. Then I will post pics up.
Still have to figure out downloading pics from the new camera. Especailly since I have a ton on there already.
No comments:
Post a Comment