Thursday, April 12, 2007

NO HUCKS!!!!


Well we've been starting to tell those who we ride with. Waiting for the horror stories of we'll have not time to ride, no $$ to buy new stuff blahblahblah. We're lucky that here we have a pretty good support network of riders and non-riders that are willing to play babysitter when Kona is not available and Taryn and I want to get out and ride together.






I just feel bad because Taryn is going to have to stay away from hucking the gnar for a while.

6 comments:

Sir Chico Demonte III said...

You guys suck for not telling.
Really though, congratulations.

Melanie said...

Aww, Tim (Sir Chico) just told me. Congrats guys. I don't do diapers - so don't ask :) But I'm good company on the sidelines Taryn :)

Life with Emerson and Marleaux said...

Thanks guys. Melanie, if you're volunteering to babysit(minus diaper changes), we may have to take more frequent trips up to ride Uwharrie. :)

Jacob

zod said...

I'm proud of you guys......the more babies everybody else has the less I feel obligated to help populate the planet. I hear the black diamond at Frank Beety is toddler safe so the little one will be gnar hucking in no time! Congrats to you!

Arleigh Jenkins said...

dude

I'm your babysitter. I also think Fiona & Kona would be great babysitters together.

Anyways. you ride, I'll take the kid in the trailer around the community. I'll be your live at home nanny..

that's my story.

I'm your girl. Oh and I get you bike parts for cost

Salami said...

Holy Shit!! Damn good thing I got out when I did so you two could have quality time to yourselfs!!!

Anyways congatulations from me and Mrs. Salami and Gabby and Sophia!!!!!!!!!