Friday, April 20, 2007

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

When I got home from work today I had received a package. Hmmmmmm what could it be. And as I have mentioned the waterworks in past posts, oh yeah I got teared up opening the package.... Someone sent me 2 Bella Bands and Burts Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter. I immediately put one on. This is the perfect thing.

It could not have come at a better time. Jacob and I were going to go to the maternity store to get some Bella Bands this weekend. On Wednesday I had to put a rubber band over the button hole of my pants to give me added room. And I was running out of pants that I could last the day in. My belly hasnt popped yet but it is more me just putting on added protection in my waist/sides and hips to protect the baby. At least that is how Jacob sees it. :^) In the morning my clothes feel OK but by mid day they are uncomfortable. I am so excited to have my new Bella Bands to wear all next week to buy me more time. I will definitely get my use out of them since in reading the package they can be used all the way through and post materity as well.

The Belly Butter will certainly come in handy soon enough.

You know who you are... THANK YOU!!!

No comments: