Since I havent said much on where the baby is and more just how I am feeling here is a little excerpt from an email I get from babycenter.com weekly on how things are:
"Though she's barely the size of a kumquat — just an inch or so long — and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, she's completed the most critical portion of her development. Now is the beginning of the fetal period, when her tissues and vital organs mature rapidly. Her liver, kidney, intestines, brain, and lungs are in place and starting to function, and they'll continue to develop throughout your pregnancy. During the next three weeks, your baby's length will more than double to nearly 3 inches. Before you got pregnant, your uterus was about the size of a pear. Now it's the size of a grapefruit."
This week I have noticed being short on breathe from just going up the stairs or other normal activities, I will be huffing and puffing. Jacob even noticed too when I was bringing in groceries and he wanted to know why I was all out of breathe. My lower back has been a little sore yesterday and today. My moods are starting to change. I thought I had been doing good until I was a little snappy this weekend while we hung up a new picture on the wall. I continue to be hungry and a little tired. Not as tired as I was a few weeks ago. Physically I feel thick around the middle but not showing at all. My chest has definitely gotten bigger. When I get dressed in the morning my clothes feel fine but by the end of the day the waists on some of my pants gets tight. I already have my favorites. I will be looking at getting a Bella band or knock off soon so I can be prepared for when the waists of my pants are too tight.
3 comments:
yeah - your boobs are looking very sexy now.
Did I just say that?
Yeah baby burns!!!
I will make sure I wear a sweatshirt everytime you are around. :^P
a tight booby sweatshirt
Post a Comment