I am feeling really good. I am no way near as tired as I had been in the past few weeks. The breathing thing is much better. My back still gets a little sore. I ran my normal loop at Beatty with Kona. It was nice to have it not feeling like a chore and more enjoyable.
Jacob is going to build up his Moorwood Shova for me to ride so I can be on a full suspension bike (front & rear shocks). My bikes are fine with only front suspension but this way I hope to ride as long as I can with a more comfortable ride.
Funny Story… Yesterday I went to the grocery store to get eggs, so maybe a 5 minute errand. When I came out of the store I lost my car. I was pressing the key faub trying to locate my car walking around the parking lot. Then finally when I found it I was the first car in the front row next to the handicap spot. I don’t know how I couldn’t see it when I came out of the store. I guess it is true that you lose 30% of your brain being pregnant.
I definitely have the Cormier waterworks going….. When watching the Home Makeover show I usually don’t cry until the reveal but that is only when I see the show from start to finish. Sunday I cried the entire show when I started watching it in the middle.
Then watching TV over the weekend, they had one of those commercials to raise money for the ASPCA. Oh yeah that hit me too seeing all the puppies and kitties in need. I just can’t get myself to change the channel to break away. I have to sit there watch and cry…
In regards to the baby, she (because that is what Jacob thinks we are having) is measuring 1 1/2 inches long and weighing a quarter of an ounce. To read more check out babycenter.com.
In regards to Jacob, he seems to be doing well. I can’t tell you enough how lucky I am to have him as my partner through this. He seems to be very excited since he couldn’t wait to tell everyone now that the word is spreading.
In regards to Kona, he is still attached to my hip. Unless he is taking over the couch, he is always right there with me. When I was reading on the hammock this weekend he had to lie right under it with the occasional break to work his squirrel duty.
The latest mission we have is exploring the idea of getting rid of my car. This is just in the infant stages but something we may consider because a kid seat and Kona in the back seat never mind the stroller and stuff for the trunk, may not fit very well. Plus trips to MA with the same scenario could be challenging since Kona is the first baby who needs access to his parents. :^)
My mom is helping me explore the idea of making the baby’s quilt and bumpers. My cousin’s wife, Val, made a beautiful quilt for her children so that has inspired me. I do know how to sew just not quilt so it could be an adventure.
All in all I think things are going great. Thursday the 26th we head to the doctors to possibly hear the heart beat.
1 comment:
Congrats! Hope you have a healthy little baby...try hard for a boy weighing about 6.5 lbs and 19 inches long. So I can win! But seriously light morning sickness, barely showing and a increase in cup size normally means a boy!
Post a Comment