Monday, April 2, 2007

The Man's Point of View

Well, since Taryn has been posting on how she's coming along, figured I would add my $.02. I'm holding up ok. Taryn hasn't been too crazy yet to that's good. She did mention last week that she could be 30% dumber due to the baby working off her brain too. That still makes her 72% smarter than me, so our house shouldn't burn down and we should still remember to feed Kona. She also metioned some other finer points of child birth which I will not go into detail about. Let's just say it's starting to sound grosser and grosser by the day.

Taryn is in good spirits. She contacted a new local daycare to kind of line things up for now. We're still in negotiations as to our(my) work situation once BB shows up. We'll probably really start to get the ball rolling at the end of April.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Guys... I love reading this... Taryn.. glad all is well.. and Jacob.. I agree - it is GROSS!