Since Taryn is a lot better with keeping you updated with all of the technical baby jargon, I'll let you know how things are really going. She told a bunch of people she rides with last night that she is pregnant. She still says I'm not allowed to tell people. What's up with that??!! Anyway, Alok, a friend here at work came to my desk today and noticed this blog since I had it opened. So accidently he, as well as others in my area found out. The crazy thing is that HIS wife is 13 weeks el prego and he hasn't told anyone!!! So if anyone from work is reading this, Aloks wife is pregnant too. Don't tell him I told you.
Taryn is freaking out today because she found gray hairs. I told her its because she is pregnant and she better get used to it. That's what I'm here for, support. Other than that things have been pretty normal. Kona has been pretty chill hanging out with his mom. Soon I will be purchasing a baby doll to train him to bring us the baby when we tell him to. You know, kind of like when mother dogs carry around their pups by the scruff of the neck. Except I'll train him to pick her(yes, we're having a girl) by her clothes. If all goes well, we probably won't need babysitters and she can stay home with Kona. Maybe I can rent him out to others. I may be sitting on a cash cow.........er dog..........here!!! He would work for peanutbutter and belly rubs!!! I'm so smart!!
Anyway, I'm probably going to work on adding some music to the blog tonight. Taryn wanted classical music or baby music. I wanted Slayer. I will find a happy medium.
2 comments:
HOLY SHIT!
Congrats to you both.
BTW.....bike budget just went bye bye.
How does Kona feel about all this?
Thanks man. Kona is cool with it. He's attached at Taryn's hip.
Jacob
Post a Comment