If you haven't read it, we're having a baby girl. No longer an it. I've had to correct Taryn of calling her an it a few times. Her name is going to be Emerson Leigh(sounds like Lee). That way we can call her Emmy Leigh(Lee). I came up with her name years ago while working at Wachusett Mtn. Ski Area. Someone there had a daughter with that name and I thought to myself "One day, when Taryn and I have a girl, that is going to be her name." At the time I think we had been dating(again) for about 2 years. So yes, I will take all the credit for her name.
Now on to the fun stuff. Barbies, Cabbage Kids, my daughter idolizing Linsey Lohan and her knife wielding escapades...............oh God!!! What am I going to do?
Kona is very excited about having a little sister. He's not too excited about being dressed up in girly clothes though. I had a conversation with him the other day about it. He asked if he was going to have bows put on him and dressed up in doll clothes. I informed him that, unfortunately, that would be the case. He said he would humor her but will draw the line at rouge lipstick. I told him that would be fine since I didn't want anyone to think we had a cross dressing dog that may be confused about who he is and we would try to keep embarrassing moments out of the public eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment