Here are two pics of me at 21 weeks. The one in gym shorts was taken yesterday after we had gotten back from riding bikes at Catawba. The other one is from this morning on my way out the door for work.
Can you see my issue??? The way I look in the work picture is how I feel, or at least the way I am seeing myself.... Not very pregnant yet I am 5 months and one week along. The pants I have on are my normal size pants that I have buttoned, no bella band. Although I think I am getting to the end of wearing them without the bella so I brought it in case the afternoon bloat pushes me to needing the extra room. The shirt is a maternity shirt I picked up this weekend and no tent like feel. Over the week, I had a fashion show for my stylists, so thanks to the shirts Sara gave me, Pam's stuff, and a couple shirts I picked up over the weekend, I think I have 8-10 shirts to wear to work which has been the struggle for me. Now I know what to wear to work... Yeah!
I haven't broken out the maternity pants or shorts yet on a regular basis. The first pair of pants I wore to work on Friday were capris. They felt great but I still don't feel the need to wear them all the time. I will continue to wear my regular pants with a bella band as long as they are comfy. I think I have one or two pairs that may get retired this week so I may work some maternity pants/capris into the mix.
If all I have to write about is my struggles with what to wear then I am definitely thankful with this miraculous experience. I have a doctors appt on Thursday this week. Nothing special just the normal check up.
Don't forget to sponsor us for the 24 Hours of Booty.
Taryn's webpage
Jacob's webpage
1 comment:
You look great! Barely a belly.
Post a Comment