Tuesday, June 5, 2007

18 weeks...

Things are still going great for 18 weeks. We now know it will be a girl, Emerson Leigh. This will be the first girl grandchild for my side of the family and second for Jacob's side. Everyone seems excited and who wouldnt be for a girl. I am now having to wear my bella band pretty much with everything I wear. Jacob has been working on painting the hallway and trailwork while I was being a seamstress. I had gotten some maternity clothes from my step father's, son's wife, Pam. Got that. :^) She is a little bit shorter than me so I let some hems down and made some pants into Capris. I should be pretty set for maternity clothes between what she sent me and what my sister in law will let me borrow, although I did buy some this weekend. My first real purchase, two pairs of pants and two shirts. Super comfy stuff especially the shirts. It is the length that is needed in the shirts to cover the ever expanding chest and soon to be belly. So I am ready for when the bella band wont work with my regular clothes.

My father will be in on friday to come visit for the weekend and see his new grandson. It will be a quick visit but great to see him. If you have not noticed the addition of the links to other blogs, members of my family have loved our blog and have aspired to start their own. So check them out.

Still cast your votes since we still obviously dont know the date the baby will be born or the size.

No comments: