Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dr Appt

Just the run of the mill appointment. Checked my weight, I have put on a total of 12 pounds. Only 2 since my last visit. Since we don't have a scale at home this is the only time I find out how I am doing in that department. The pee test which checks for proteins was normal. My heart rate was excellent and so wasn't Emmi's at 160 beats. It was really cool to hear her heart beat because since she is so active now you could hear the Doppler pick up her movements. It would be thump thump really fast for the heart then all of a sudden there would be a big rustle where she would move. Really cool to hear. Then my uterus measures where it should. He did check for swelling in my ankles. No swelling and he said I shouldn't really expect it until my third trimester.

In regards to the clothing department, I have on a complete maternity outfit today, black pants and a blue striped shirt. Just figured that since I would have to slide my waistband down for the Doppler and doctor checks I would try to make it easy without the bella. When I first get up I have to keep pulling my pants up but I guess soon enough I will fill them out completely.

My next appointment is July 26th which will be just like this one. The one after that is when they check for diabetes.

No comments: