


Emmi is getting so big at 10 weeks. Memere comes in on Sunday which is happy and sad at the same time. It represents the fact that I start work in one week which is sad but happy since she can help with the transition. While I have been out on maternity leave I have gotten a new boss. He said it is OK for me to work from home as much as I can for now but he may need me in the office more. I will wait to see how that pans out.
Emmi has been sleeping a 7-8 hour chunk of sleep the past few nights. She still goes to bed around midnight though. I started to log when she goes to sleep to see the pattern. She will have one night where she will go to sleep at 10 but then she is right back the next few nights at 11:30-midnight. Since we have a great sleeper I am sure it will all come with time.
No comments:
Post a Comment