Yesterday was my first day back at work. In the week or so prior to that day I was stressing a bit. From things like how much milk to leave for Emmi to am I going to cry the whole day to was I going to survive on little sleep to is everything going to work fine.
Tuesday night Emmi decided to go to bed around 9:00pm and sleep until 6:00am. She has been consistently sleeping 8-9+ hours but she wasnt going to sleep until 11:30 or later. It worked out perfect since I was in bed by 10 got up and was showered before she woke up. Then I fed her, put her back down and off to work I went.
Memere was here to watch her for the day. My drive in was fine, I didnt cry like I thought I might. Once at work things were crazy and I didnt get much done. People kept stopping by and then I had to pump so little real work got accomplished. I called once to check in on Emmi & Memere and Jacob did the same. Then it was time to come back home. I couldnt drive fast enough to get home since there were cars in the way :^). When I got home Emmi was sleeping but she awoke shortly after I got in. She ignored me a little at first but then hung out.
Today is the start of working from home. She went to sleep at 10:30pm last night and got up at 8:15am so the start of another great day. I have gotten some stuff done in the early morning and now Memere will play with her during her awake moments.
I think this will all work out great.
No comments:
Post a Comment