Saturday was Jacob's birthday. While he went to ride his bike in the mountains all day, Emmi and I made him a birthday cake and puttered around the house. That night Jacob and I went to see a Charlotte Checkers ice hockey game. It was our first night out. Who better to stay with Punkin than Arleigh and Jeannie. Right before we were getting ready to leave someone was getting fussy. So I topped her off so that she would be a little happier. The game was good. I think the most interesting part was when some 50 somethings started yelling at two 25-30 year olds in the stands.
Punkin did well for her first real night away from us. Jeannie and Arleigh will be watching her again this coming weekend since we have Stomp tickets. I feel lucky to have such great friends that I know I dont have to worry at all while away from lil P. Really Jeannie is the one who watches Emmi and Arleigh watches Kona. It works out quite well.
We have gotten in a good routine for the work week. Although my boss is looking for me to come into the office more than the one day a week I am doing now. I will chat with my neighbor to see how she would feel about watching Punkin two full days.
I will post up some pics soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment