Busy day today. After Emmi slept through the night, her, Taryn and I decided we'd all go out to lunch for the first time. We went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries for some viddles. Emmi slept for the first 15 or so minutes. For the rest of this time she sat in her car seat with a bewildered look wondering where the hell we were. We then headed over to one of local bike shop to hang out. Yeah, we're dorks. Hanging out in a bicycle store on a Saturday. So sue us.
Anyway, we got some "snow" today. I use the "" because they really don't know what snow is down here. They called for 1-3 inches of snow and there was a winter storm warning. No joke. We got about an inch of snow Thursday and my building had a delayed opening. It's like being in the third grade and having a delay. Only difference is that I'm not 8 years old and we only got an inch rather than the 10 inches that would delay school. I also made the mistake of going grocery shopping today during the "snow". Good god. You'd think that today was the last day they were making food and after that you would have to hunt and kill your own.
No comments:
Post a Comment