Two girls, a mom, and a dad missing our yellow lab as we conquer the world one day at a time.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Did it happen????
I think we had our first night of sleeping through the night. At least if you call sleeping from around 11:00pm until 6:00am. Since my days all seem to be the same I had to jog my mind to make sure I wasnt just wishful thinking. I didnt remember getting up around 2am-3am to feed her which I normally do.... The only other indication is right now we have two different types of diapers. Upstairs is one kind and downstairs is another. So when she woke at 6 and I changed her she still had the downstairs diaper on from when we got her ready for bed. All indication points to a full nights sleep. Yeah!! Maybe we will start to see more of these. Just will keep my fingers crossed but we cant complain since she typically only gets up around 2-3 and then again at 6-7 and then up for the day around 9-10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment