Saturday, January 19, 2008

Did it happen again???

This time I am pretty certain it happened. Emmi slept through the night. Her thing the past couple nights is after putting her down the first time she wakes up like an hour later for a little snack. This happened last night when we put her down around 10:30 she was awake at 11:30 for a snack. Then we didn't hear from her again until 5:30. Yes that is 6 full hours of sleep. Yeah. I have also noticed she is getting much more efficient when eating so her nightly/ early morning feedings don't take nearly as long as they used to. Maybe 10 minutes and she is done.

We also used the new jogger yesterday and today now that the baby seat attachment came in. Kona came with us yesterday. For those of you without dogs we have to retrain him to realize he cant just pull us over to smell something or after the neighborhood dogs that aren't on leashes or cut infront of the jogger. This will take a few walks before we can try running. Although Emmi and I did get out for a run this morning before the snow started to fall. It is more work than I thought it would be. It rides smooth on flats but as soon as there is an incline you certainly know it. Happy jogging now.

No comments: