


Emmi lost her belly button stump on Friday night. So Saturday she got her first real bath. She did very well. Things have continued to go great. She gives us, most nights, 3-4 hour chunks of sleep. Definitely love that as I dont feel like needing to nap during the day. I do go to bed early to make sure I am well rested. Jacob is back to work so he seems a bit tired.
I need to figure out a way to keep her the size she is since she is so perfect. She is getting big as there are outfits now that she has only worn once.
This weekend will be the first time I leave her with just Daddy. I am way over due for a haircut. I was going to visit my cousin while I was home but I cant take my hair any longer. I have started to pump this week so that Jacob should be all set with milk incase she needs to be fed while I am out. Jacob laughs at me because I am stressing out about leaving her and making sure she does fine. It has all to do with I am always with her and nothing with Jacob. Jacob is an awesome dad and seems very comfortable with her. I guess it is what a mom goes through. :^)
1 comment:
Hi Taryn and Jacob! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to congratulate you both on the birth of Emmi! I have followed your blog throughout the pregnancy until now, and I am so very happy for you both! Emmi is absolutely gorgeous, and that picture of Jacob with Emmi and Kona is precious :-) I bet Kona is extra protective of little Emmi! Hopefully the next time I am in the area, I will get to meet little Emmi, and in the meantime congrats and enjoy every second....when people say time flies, they aren't kidding....my own son just turned 17! Take care....~Tami~
Post a Comment