To give you a bit of an update on what we have been doing... Emmi still sleeps well at night by giving us 3-4 hour blocks. We still have her in the cradle in our room. I have started to get up and go to another room to feed her to start to get myself in the transition phase of her going in her own room. She still sleeps much of the day. Her fussy time is usually at night but Snugli still works like a charm as within minutes of her going in that she is sleeping. We try not to just use that first and calm her other ways but often it is the Snugli that seals the deal.
I dont know where the time goes in the day. I try to do one thing at the house each day, like laundry, vacuum or something to feel like I have accomplished something. Our weather continues to be really nice, in the high 70's this week. Emmi & I take Kona out for a walk daily, Emmi goes into the Bjorn. I have ridden my bike twice. After the first time I ended up with a migraine, but the next ride I felt great after. I am trying to train for a running race in February so instead of trying to coordinate with Jacob at night nor do I want to run in the dark, he set up the trainer bike in the house so I can ride that during the day since we dont have the jogger yet. All & all I feel great. Time is certainly flying by since we will be getting ready next week to go home for Christmas. I guess that means I should get some shopping done. :^)
2 comments:
Taryn
do you drink diet soft drinks? I "cured" myself from migrane headaches after I realized the aspertame was causing them. Just food for thought... not many people realize how bad some of those artificial sweeteners are.
bRad
No I consume no artificial sweetners at all. I think it was more hormonal. :^)
Post a Comment