Well, tomorrow Taryn and I find out what we're having in terms of what kind of baby. I've been saying a girl from day 1. I've been thinking the last couple days about the pros and cons of either:
Girl
Pros:
I can threaten her boyfriends
Taryn can have "the talk" in about 12-13 years
I can teach her how to ride a bike
I will have a princess(Taryn is the Queen)
We can dress Kona in girly baby clothes, point, and laugh at him
Cons:
The color pink
Boyfriends
Taryn not being on vacation or something when its time for "the talk"
"The Real World" marathons
Cheerleading
Boy
Pros:
Someone to watch football, hockey, UFC and other violent sports with, without a million questions
I can teach him how to ride a bike
Someone to perform back-breaking manual labor around the house
Being able to talk about "man stuff"
Cons:
Having "the talk" in 12-13 years
Him thinking he can take on his old man in about 15 years
Him being able to take on his old man in about 15 years
Him wanting to be a cheerleader
I'm sure there are more. These were just the ones that popped into my head. We're not going to find out right away, unless its obvious. We've decided to have the Dr. write it down and put it in an envelope and figured we'd do something special this weekend and open it up. Either way we'll be happy obviously. My $$ is still on a girl though.
4 comments:
Hope your appointment went well. Can't wait to hear the news.
Take this from someone with 3 girls...
Boy...you have 1 peepee to worry about
Girl...You have ALL the peepees to worry about
I hope it all went well and good luck regardless.
ANd haha to what CBerry said
Love the lists - very funny (especially the one about watching sports with no questions - ha, ha!)
Post a Comment