Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Nursery News and many updates.

I am sure you guys were all sick of seeing the crib. Well now you get to see the fabric we have picked out for the nursery. My mom and I have decided to take on the mission of making the quilt that my cousin's wife Val made since I really liked it and didnt find a different pattern to go with. So here is all the fabric. The stripes are going to be the backing, the random colored polka dots are the curtains and dust ruffle. Then the other colors will be the blocks. My mom has already started cutting the squares out while I was at work. Maybe by the time she leaves on the 25th it will be done or at least close to it. :^)

I am officially 15 weeks pregnant. I dont feel as fat as I had a few weeks back. I think I have leveled out a bit. My belly hasnt popped yet. I still can fit in to some of my normal clothes with a few pairs of pants that need the bella band or rubber bands by the time the day is done. I have my energy back as a few of the girls I ride bikes with were able to witness last week. The baby is 4 inches big at 2.5 ounces now but still cant feel any movement. Jacob thinks he can hear the baby move when putting his ear to my belly.
I have been a bit moody. Stressing about stupid stuff, Jacob has been awesome to bear with me through it. We also have gotten a ton of house projects done like reorganizing the bedrooms, painting the kitchen ceiling, hanging new lights, painting the hallway trim, planting a garden, etc. So now what are we going to do for the next 6 months is the joke since I was stressing of the stuff we basically have done. Looks like I need to find something new to stress about. ;^)



My cousin Amy had her baby on Friday at 6:11pm weighing in at 6lbs 10oz. Jamison John Paul is his name. Everyone is doing great. Thanks for all the thoughts since she was put on bed rest like 6 weeks ago and made it to the end. Yeah and Congrats.

My sister in law is on target for her C-Section on Thursday. Click on Team Goguen to see more on them.



2 comments:

Arleigh Jenkins said...

i like it.

maybe i'll stay in that room when I visit?

Melanie said...

Great colors. Can't wait to see the quilt.