Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rolling rolling rolling

She did it. At around 5:00am this morning she was talking, whining, half crying in her crib. I asked Jacob if I should ignore her. He said go check. So when I walked in her room, she had her head facing outward and was on her belly. Yes that means she rolled over.

It was a hot day here yesterday and so wasn't our house, 77 degrees inside, so we put her to bed in just PJ's since she normally sleeps in a fleece sleep sack. I don't know if that made it so her legs were more free or if it were just that time.

She is back to sleep now but you know what she will have the pressure to be doing once we all are up for the day. Showing mommy & daddy how she can roll over. :^)

Look below as I posted last night too..

No comments: