Here she is... she is rolling over about once a day. She teases you by thinking she is going to go all the way over and then nope she rolls right back.
We also tried to give her bananas this weekend. Jacob was eating one and said lets try. So he mushed it up, put it on a spoon and tried to feed it to her. She gave a face so I then took some on my finger and put it in her mouth. Same face. Each time over the weekend I was eating a banana I either just let her put her mouth on it or gave her a little. But still the funny face. I think we need to get a picture. We are not full force on feeding her solid foods yet, more just kinda random times as I am still gathering the supplies since we intend on making all her food.
She also has started to say Da-da-da. Of course she starts with that. **Sigh** She makes noises with her tongue too. Her feet have been found. She even has tried to put them in her mouth. Crazy baby. hehehehe.
2 comments:
She's soo adordable...and that spiky hair...I love it!
I wouldn't be scared to hold her now that she doesn't have floppy head. What a sweetie.
Post a Comment