I have a virus which started out as what I thought was allergies. Stuffy head but then I started to loose my voice. So Friday I went to the doc just to make sure it wasnt a sinus infection. Love my doc as she has the same ideals as me. I didnt want to take anything for it unless I absolutely had to due to still nursing Emmi. She said to just ride it out. Emmi has a little bit of a cough and stuffy nose. My doc said she may have what I have so treat it the same run a humidifier, can use nasal spray, and let it takes it course.
Just when we thought Emmi was done with rolling over since she hadnt rolled over all week. She became the machine this weekend. Anytime you get her out of her crib she is on her belly. Or when playing on the floor she will roll from back to belly. Need to work on getting her going from belly to back. :^) This morning after I put her down for her nap, when I checked on her she was like this:
We also tried to play photo shoot this weekend. Here are a few pics we were able to get:
No comments:
Post a Comment