Friday, March 28, 2008

Crazy week.....

Jacob is completely sucked into a huge project at work which is draining a little on him. My work wasnt much better this week. But the good things are I had yoga, night out with the girls to the theatre, UJ was in town again so we had dinner with him. We will have Alana and her boyfriend in next weekend.

Emmi is now going to bed around 7:30-8:30pm and sleeping until 6:30-7:30am. We love her. I am working more on getting into a better schedule for her. Naps were a challenge the past few weeks but I think I was missing my window of opportunity.

She has a high pitch scream that she makes when she is happy. She also has started to giggle. She likes to pet her brother, and will grab at his fur. Definitely stares at him whenever he is around. When I feed her she also has this flailing arm. The free arm is constantly up and down which is pretty strong as she will hit me or herself. We also have been going on family walks many nights during the week.

My little punkin

Here she is with Mickey, she is getting so big. Cant keep those hands still for the picture.
She is ready for her walk in the hat and sweater that Memere made for her.
Here she is with Grandpa on his quick trip last weekend.


I will leave you with where we were just last year, only 8 weeks pregnant.

No comments: