Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sick.... :^(

Team Goguen came down with the stomach bug over the weekend. Since I had seen them on Saturday I was cursed with a touch. Sunday I just felt exhausted but didn't think much of it since that happens to me now and again. But then I didn't feel like eating much for dinner. Again I thought whatever since I was tired so maybe that took over. I did not sleep well and woke up sweating. Yesterday I struggled to eat a banana for breakfast on the way to work so I knew I was in for it. I was able to eat pretzels during the day and tried to keep drinking water. When I got home from work Kona and I napped on the couch. My belly was super tender and was nauseous but didn't ever get sick. Thank God because I cant even imagine that being 35 weeks pregnant. Today I am doing much better.... keeping with a mild diet and drinking fluids to catch up just to be safe as dehydration is typically the only risk to Emmi. Well on the road to recovery. :^)

No comments: