Wednesday, October 10, 2007

36 Weeks

I had wanted to post a pic but have not been able to get one this week. As soon as I do we will post it up...

This past weekend we had Tyler's Baptism. It went well until unfortunately the stomach bug that the rest of us had last week plagued everyone starting Sunday night who went to the after party. Jacob, UJ, and Cocie all were affected but they are well on their way back to normal. Now is time to sanitize the house from washing bedding to opening windows to just cleaning again. Luckily the weather is going to drop down into the 70's starting tomorrow so the good air will replace the contaminated air. :^)

I am doing well. I have the belly button that sticks out slightly. My advice would be to never get your belly button pierced if you are going to get pregnant because I think the scar tissue has some impact on it, at least for me. It is quite funny looking since only the top sticks out and the bottom stays in. To give a visual. I have gotten better sleep so I don't feel as tired as I had a few weeks ago. Still walking Kona or getting on the trainer bike. I am noticing being short on my breathe at times when just hanging out. Emmi's kicks continue to get stronger. Friday I have a doctors appt.

I have started to make a pile of things to pack to bring to the hospital. It is tough to figure out clothes for me to wear home. They say what you wore when you were 5-6 months pregnant. In looking back at the blog I was in the bella band with my regular clothes and I remember a few pairs of pants that still fit. I have a pair of capris with a sweatshirt so hopefully that will work. My mom is sending down an outfit for Emmi to come home in. The nursery is well under way. We picked up a bookshelf over the weekend which is all set up. Just waiting for Peter to come put the finishing touches on this weekend. I have a few odds and ends to get but otherwise we are ready. I have Monday off so I may run around getting those last minute things. Then next Friday (19th) will be my last day of work. Yeah!!

Check back later for a pic and then details of my doc on Friday.

No comments: