Friday, October 19, 2007

Dr & 37 weeks.

I have managed to technically lose ¼ lb but I will just say maintained my weight at 22lbs gained. Last time they used a different scale, not sure if that makes a difference. My blood pressure was 94/60. Emmi’s heartbeat was 152. Head is still down and the doctor estimated her still being in the low 7 pound range at birth. Sounds good to me. He did say she seems like she has dropped a little as I couldn’t really tell or not yet. I just wished they were able to predict when she will be here……

Today is my last day of work. I am quite excited to not have to get up at a certain time for a few weeks. Even though I will be in the waiting game, I think I will have plenty to occupy my time… I have to run some errands for me since I think we have everything for Emmi, like getting things that a recovering mom might need. I hope to hit lunch with some people next week and also head to yoga every day since they offer it during the day times. Then I plan to make some meals to freeze so that if she comes early we will be covered or once our help leaves we have some reserves. We will see if I start doing any crazy nesting things in the next few weeks.

We took pics last night but ran out of time. I will post them when I get home today. Read here if you want to see what Emmi is up to at 37+ weeks.

No comments: