I am now 25 weeks pregnant. Belly definitely showing yet I still am getting the response of people not believing I am 6+ months along. Gotta love that. Still having restless sleep and I am guessing it will only continue here on out.... Every morning seeing Kona still sleeping in bed makes me jealous and want to join him. Jacob is feeling much better from his kidney stones which also means he isn't getting up multiple times in the night so less disruptions to my sleep. Yeah. It threw his body for a loop since he wasn't sleeping well nor was he eating well so I am glad he is finally out of the woods.
Over the weekend Emmi's curtains got finished and hung. They look good. Last week I also scheduled a tour of the hospital, infant CPR & First Aid, and a breast feeding class. Just waiting to figure out if we should take the child birth prep class through the doctors office or the hospital. But I have the tentative dates picked out. I have also started to research pediatricians. I feel like I am getting things set in place so less things to worry about later.
This week I have a doctors appt on Thursday. I am going armed with questions. I have been reflecting back on my appts and don't feel like I have been getting the most out of them. The only one who can change that is me. So watch out Dr Fishburne. :^)
This week's thought is if I should still be riding my bike on the trails. I have really scaled down my riding. I only have been getting out with the Divas once a week or so otherwise I am out running. When I do ride with them I lead the beginners group where there are many breaks. We also do not ride any of the technical/black diamond parts of the trails. I feel relatively safe considering I normally would be riding in the advanced group hanging on with the leaders/racers. But when should I stop if now still isn't the right time? I plan on switching to riding the greenways once I give up the trails so it isn't like I wont be riding at all. Although the greenway trails arent much easier than what I have been riding. Or I can always go to the Diva rides but run with Kona on the trails opposed to riding them. That is my quandary of the week. Should I just call it quits after tonight's ride?
On a sad note... Please keep my buddy Randy in your thoughts and prayers. His brother died at the age of 30 in a car accident over the weekend on his way to a National Guard Training. His brother had a baby who is only a few days younger than Tyler. (This is my co-worker who's wife is expecting a week after me.)
No comments:
Post a Comment