
Another one down…. I am 22 weeks or 5 ½ months pregnant. I have been riding my bike a ton this week. Hit a ride Sunday with Jacob at Cane Creek, yesterday with the girls at Sherman Branch and then tonight again with the Divas at Cawtaba. One guy did snap a shot of me yesterday while riding (note the Core Four shirt for the New England representation).
I am still able to hang on to the girls riding which is cool. They make extra stops so I can catch my breathe, thanks guys!!! Since I don’t ride with a heart rate monitor I feel this at least keeps things under control for Emmi. I don’t hit any of the little kickers, which are small dirt mounds that one can catch air off and I am quick to push my bike up a steep hill. I hope to still ride trail for another month or so. After that I am thinking I may start riding the greenways. Greenways are just like many of the railroad beds back home so the chance of me crashing is greatly decreased but I can still be on my bike. Charlotte has quite a few to pick from.
Patti and I are going to head to Destination Maternity tomorrow morning for a Get Fit class. She called yesterday to say she had gone to one of their yoga classes and loved it. The best part is it is free on a first come first serve basis. I hope to grab a schedule while there to start hitting yoga classes on a regular basis.
As far as the outfits go, this week I have been wearing all maternity clothes. I figured that since I can still fit in some of my regular clothes I would be able to go back if I were having a bad morning trying to pick something out. Plus it is a short week so I only have to come up with 3 work outfits and Fridays are casual. So far so good.
Looks like we will be heading to the movies this week to see.... Transformers. Jacob has been obcessed with this movie since they announced they were making it. It comes out today but I think we may take it in tomorrow while everyone else is watching fireworks.
Have a happy and safe 4th.
1 comment:
Look at that smile. Its fun to ride! Glad you're still enjoying it.
Post a Comment