Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sick of this....

Happy Due Date to Us!!!!!!!!!

We all have been sick this week. Emmi started with a fever over the weekend but then just had a cold. I followed suit on Monday & Tuesday. Then Jacob came home Tuesday not feeling great and landed with the same thing. When Emmi's preschool teacher called to check on her on Tuesday since we kept her home, she said that only 1 of the 6 kids were there on Tuesday. So something definitely is going around. However being 40 weeks pregnant and being all congested is no fun. I am normally a healthy person who may get a cold once a year and be done. But this is the second cold I have had in the past month or so. As many of you know being this far along sleep does not always come easy which I am sure would help to speed up my recovery so that doesnt help. I hope to get through this fast as I am starting to feel like this baby could be here really soon. So please send healthy vibes my way. :)

At my doctors appointment today, I have lost another pound so up a total of 19. I expected that since Tuesday night I ran a fever and just not feeling that great. I refused to be checked so I dont know if I am dialated or not. Her heartbeat was 164. My next appointment if I make it will be an ultrasound and NST to make sure things look good.

Hopefully the next post will be baby is here with some pics. Since we havent taken any pics in the past few weeks so there is nothing new to show.

No comments: