The mommies group I am part of had planned a strawberry picking event. Not sure how a 17 month old baby would do but what the heck. She was walking up the rows. At first she helped me fill the container but after a while she just started eating them. She didn't care if they were ripe or not. I was surprised people were telling their kids they couldn't eat the berries. Isn't that part of the fun??? Emmi got to have a slushy at the end.
I remember going with my Grammy and Mom to be there for hours. Then we would make jelly after.
It definitely was fun and we may just head back there this weekend with her cousins and my friend who will be in town.
These photos aren't the best since I forgot my camera and had to rely on my phone.


No comments:
Post a Comment