Munchkin is on top of it all. She has managed to climb our kitchen chairs (our table is counter top height so chairs are higher than normal chairs) to get to the laptop on the table, climbs on to the office chair to get on top of the desk, scaled the bathroom cabinet to get on top of the counter, stand on the open dishwasher to get a better view, and will now take leaps from the footstool to the couch in our sun room. Here are a few pics we have managed to capture of her in action.


She is also in transition to one nap. We have been fortunate to get two naps up until recently. Back a month or so ago she started to play in her crib sometimes for one of the naps but was usually only one day tops a week. This has now become the normal so we figured it is time.
We have also gotten a wireless web cam so I can keep an eye on her when I am in the office. Here is what I caught her doing. Chillin being a TV Junky.
No comments:
Post a Comment