Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I scream you Scream we all scream for Ice Cream

Since yesterday was free ice cream cone day at Ben & Jerry's I figured it was time for Emmi to enjoy her first cone. Plus Uncle Joey & Cousin Justin are in town an little longer than planned, their flight Monday got canceled and rebooked to fly back tonight, so we had to do something. Here are some pics of Emmi enjoying her own cone.


Here are the boys from site seeing on Monday.

I am not sure who has had more fun, Emmi or the boys. Emmi had her first fall down the stairs. I think what took place was the boys wanted to see what would happen if Joey let Emmi go from the top of the stairs and Justin at the bottom to catch her. Well needless to say she ended up falling and getting a small mark on her nose but otherwise unhurt. (The boys deny that the story is true.)

2 comments:

team goguen said...

Since when does Ben and Jerry's have organic icecream? Looks like she loved it, pepperoni is next!

Life with Emerson and Marleaux said...

It may not be organic but they don't use milk or cream with rBGH, that is the growth hormone that is allegedly linked to early puberty. So have no fear she did not stray too far where she will be eating pepperoni. :^P