Monday, October 27, 2008

Sew what?

I had a couple mommies over on Saturday night for a craft night. I had decided I wanted to make an outfit for Emmi. So here is a sneak peak since she was fast asleep when I finished.

Her crawl is super fast now, no more army crawl unless she is holding something and trying to crawl. This weekend she pushed her push toy across the room, it stopped at the footstool we have against the couch. She managed to climb on the toy, to the footstool on to the couch. Emmi is taking things to new levels. In the past day or so we have caught her standing for a second or two. Totally random and only on a few occasions but we know what will be coming.
Now that her outfit is done I will have to snap some new pics of her to post up in it. :^)

No comments: