Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

The Mommies group I am a part of met at the Pumpkin Patch today. There was a hayride which took us to where the animals were. We saw rabbits, cows, ducks, pigs, and goats. Then when the hayride was over we each got to pick out a pumpkin and could check out a tractor. The tractor was just like the one Jacob used to ride on as a kid at his Pops house. Here are some pics from the day.









As a side note my friend Ashley also let us try her Beco Butterfly carrier while there. Becides the jogging stroller we arent stroller people and we often carry Emmi everywhere. I am in love. I never should have messed with the Bjorn. You can wear it on your back or front. You can use it until they are 45lbs (not sure if Emmi will let me carry her that long). We are on the hunt.

No comments: