No that isn't a new radio station. It is what Emmi's temperature got to be yesterday. All day she had a runny nose, as did I. But then around 5:00pm she was very cuddly and warm. So I gave her a bath which seemed to help as she played for a little bit after. But then it got high again when we normally would feed her dinner. She would just lay on one of our shoulders and fall asleep or stare off. Since this was her first fever I was nervous.
We took her for a walk outside around 8:00pm since it was cooler out. The AC in the house was cranking. I just kept trying to nurse her every few hours. Then she came to bed with me and Jacob eventually joined us. It was like a light switched at 11:30 when she was ready to play. Thankfully it broke. She got up two times through the night. Today she she seems fine although she does have a slight stuffy nose. While I have the full blown congestion. :^(
To see your child really sick(she has only had 2 runny noses up until now) for the first time definitely isn't easy. We definitely consider ourselves lucky since she is almost 11 months old with her just having her first fever.
No comments:
Post a Comment