Monday, September 24, 2007

34 week pic

Here is the latest pic of me at 34 weeks. Still doing great. The lack of sleep makes me lazy when I get home from work. Just want to hang out. Jacob has picked up Kona duty pretty regularly now. I have been lucky to catch up on sleep on the weekends. It will be 8 am and I will eat something. Then crawl back into bed to "relax"...... next thing I know it may be 10:30 or even as late as 11:30. Gotta enjoy it while I can.

I decided to go through the piles of stuff in Emmi's room. Now I feel more organized but still need a bookshelf to put it all together. I have started to wash Emmi's stuff. I started with the blankets of sorts. Next I need to find a home for it all. All her clothes are in piles by size so those will be next.

I went through all the maternity stuff again. I really dont care for the pants that go over the belly. Just arent comfy for me so hopefully my pants will last 4 more weeks since that is all I have left to work. But I did find a few more shirts to wear.

Definitely crazy to think I only have 6 weeks until she may be here, only 4 weeks left of work. I think that is the best part. This week is my last 5 day work week for the rest of the year. Then a few 4 day work weeks until vacation to maternity leave. :^)

No comments: