Now that I am 31 weeks it means I have only 7-11 weeks left.
Last week we spent our vacation in Mass. We got a ton of stuff at our baby shower. Most of which we have set up already. Thanks everyone for your generosity. For those of you who saw me at the shower or during our trip, I think I popped big time over the weekend. I noticed my bellybutton changing on Thursday. I still got it but not sure how much longer. Last night I just really felt big and people commented today at how I looked like I popped since they hadnt seen me in over a week. Pictures to be posted soon. Jacob managed to break his bike but still got some good riding in. I got some sun and read as I wanted to. We had some great times with friends and family while home. Always love visiting home. The drive up and back were uneventful and I managed well. Except the crying episode because I had to pee so bad on the way home and there were no bathrooms in sight.
I did manage to over flex my hips with the help of Kona. As I was walking/jogging with him right before we left on Sunday he figured he wanted to go all out sprint. Not something I was ready for and flexed my hips just right. The pain was a bit intense at times but I could handle it until it slowly got better. Luckily today I feel only as sore as after I run. I hope a few more days of hanging low with exercise will help.
Emmi is continuing to move like a mad woman. It is cool now because I can see waves in my belly as she moves about which seems like all day. I have a dr appt on Friday so I hope he can help me figure out what parts of her are where. I wonder if it is an arm or leg moving. She does seem to like the right side since that is where the activity is coming from.
No comments:
Post a Comment