Friday, September 13, 2013

Have to capture this story

Some of you may have been aware that I lost my wallet this summer while we were on vacation at the Cape.  On a good note, it was found then turned in to the police where my mom was able to retrieve it.  Of course by this time I had replaced everything but was just glad to get it back.

Well I took that wallet and made it my spare.  I had put it in Jacob's car so incase I ever were driving his car I had my license and random cards in there.

Fast forward to this morning, Marli's preschool music teacher sent me a text to call this number as a guy had my health insurance card.   I replied with what the heck was she talking about.  She said she was walking this morning before school and a guy had asked her if that was her wallet.  When he opened it, it had my name on the insurance card.  She said she knew me but he just said to have me call him.  I called and he said the same story that he just so happened to be grabbing his newspaper when he noticed the wallet and lives just around the corner from our house.

Typical mom instinct, I asked Marli when we were on our way home from school if she had taken my wallet and threw it out the window.  First reply was no.  I said Marli think about it for a minute did you throw my wallet out the window?  She said that she threw it out the window the other day on our way to the fire station since Daddy told her to.  (Side note we were headed to the fire station with cookies for the fire fighters as a thank you on 9/11.)  I told her that was not a good thing to do then called Jacob.

Now I am pissed at Jacob for telling her to do such a thing.  And he is claiming he didnt tell her to do it. 

So who to believe, my child or my husband?!?!?!?!?! 

No comments: