Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ballet Recital

Emmi has been taking Ballet since September and loves it.  When she had to choose to give something up between ballet and gymnastics to fit in soccer she chose gymnastics.  We did have to shift her schedule around a bit but I actually like it better now.
The recital brings back memories of my mom putting Dippity Do in my hair to slick it back for my recitals.  Luckily for Emmi's they basically just do their regular class on stage where she takes class.  No fancy costumes, or pressure to be in a certain spot at a certain time at this age but it was still great to watch.  Her regular class takes place behind a door with only a window to peak through so I usually don't get to see all that she knows.







1 comment:

Erika said...

I love this. Brings back memories, doesn't it?!? Maybe ballet is the reason I had a daughter. . .can 2 year olds pirouette?