Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday Maddness ramping up....

We got the picture done. Cards on order. They should be here by next weekend so we can get them out. Here is a random picture of Emmi after we were done as she was about to run away from the camera.

Santa has his list complete although Elfie does report daily on how things are going in this house. That is our elf from Elf on the Shelf. He just needs things for the stockings. As a matter of fact I may be making 2 new ones since I didn't love the size of the ones from last year. Anyone have any good stocking ideas for an almost 1 year old and a 3 year old????
We just need to start shopping, I mean finish, shopping for everyone else. If I shop for you tell me what you want. :)
Our one present that has come early is Marli has slept a solid 9 hours the past few days. Much better then the multiple waking she had been doing.

No comments: