Perfect timing... Emmi had borrowed a doctor kit from her friend this week since I think we are the only ones without one and she was having so much fun playing with it. Definitely came in handy when we were at the girls check up today. The arm cuff thing to help check her blood pressure, the ear thing, etc she knew what they were for.
Emmi is 35lbs and 38 inches tall, for those people that care about the percentage stuff it is 90/90. Then for Moo-Moo she was 20 lbs and 12 ounces. Her length was 27 1/2 inches and 18 1/2 inches for her head. Again the percentage stuff is 75/50.
It was great to be able to take them both in for one visit. We will have to make this happen in the future once Moo gets to a once a year thing. Overall both girls are doing great. The Dr commented on how articulate Emmi's speech was after she read a book to him. I love our doctor.
1 comment:
We don't have a doctor kit, either. Probably should get one. . .I love that arm cuff thing.
Post a Comment