Sunday, September 5, 2010

Girls Weekend

While Daddy headed to the mountains for the weekend we entertained ourselves..... with the help of our neighbors and cousins of course.

(pics arent the best since they were taken with my phone)
Emmi met her cousins at the Parade so Marli could head home to nap.

Then Sunday she spent the day at the Matthews festival with her boyfriend although this time Marli and I tagged along.

Listening to the music.
Our neighbors have a sweet stroller that they let Emmi ride around in since Megan and I were carrying the babies.
Tomorrow I will be running in a 5K to finish up the weekend(edited to add we ran it as a family in 30:02 with me pushing the kids). Luckily Jacob has decided to come home early so I wont have to push 2 kids anymore. Whooo hooo. :) Then friends over later for a cookout.

No comments: